The Causeway Coastal Route in Ireland is one of the most dramatic stretches of road in the world. And with Travel Destinations you can experience it from the comfort of your own car with our special five-night driving holiday offer on June 12th – 17th 2022.
In addition to Ferry Crossings from the UK to Ireland and a detailed route book, this package includes a stay at the award-winning Galgorm Spa and Golf Resort, a luxurious complex that serves as a perfect base for your holiday.
During your stay in Ireland you will take so many sights and vistas including Bushmills, with a guided tour of the oldest working distillery in the country, Portrush and Porrstweart beaches, Dark Hedges, Glenariff Forest Park and Glenarm Castle. There will also be ample time to relax at the hotel and enjoy the on-site facilities.
To read more about the Causeway Coast click HERE.
- Return cruise ferry crossings from Holyhead to Dublin Port, or Cairnryan to Belfast with Stena Line (A supplement will apply to the Liverpool to Belfast route)
- Hotel accommodation for 5 nights in a double or twin room at the Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort and Spa,
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Four evening meals at the hotel, dining in different locations
- Use of the hotel’s facilities including swimming pool and gymnasium
- Monday morning tour of Bushmills Distillery
- Suggested road runs, route guides and rally boards
Price: £899.00 (per person)