Relax and unwind in the Maldives in February 2022 with Travel Destinations’ latest package offer of a seven-night all-inclusive beach stay at the four-star Kuredu Island Resort and Spa.
This resort sits on a teardrop island in the Lhaviyani atoll and features a great selection of dining options and superb diving sites. This holiday also features a sunset cruise, and free half-hour group snorkelling, windsurfing and golf driving range lessons.
During your visit you will stay in a spacious Garden Bungalow with a garden view and terrace, which features air-conditioning and free wi-fi. These rooms grant you access to dine at the Bonthi Beach restaurant and are located a short walk from the resort’s main facilities.
Our offer is valid for departures between February 2nd-28th 2022.
To read more about the Maldives click HERE.
- Seven nights in a private Garden Bungalow at the Kuredu Island Resort and Spa
- A sunset cruise
- One half hour group snorkelling, windsurfing and golf driving range lesson
- free use of kayaks and windsurfing boards
- Free use of fitness centre and one free yoga session
- A bottle of sparkling wine in your room
- Return International flights from an airport of your choice* (London Gatwick, Manchester, Glasgow, Dublin, Birmingham & Newcastle)
Prices from: £1,999.00 (per person)
*Prices and airlines may vary